[guispeak] IE7 problem

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:41:15 -0500

I am having a problem with IE7 for which someone might have a suggestion, (I hope!) Whenever I try to go to a "secure page" and say "yes" to the change, I get an error message: htt 500 page won't load probably because of a problem on the site. Others have accessed the pages giving me trouble with no difficulty. The problem occurs on all secure pages I've tried to access so far. I E seems to feel sure the problem is on the web site. I am fairly certain the problem is in my IE 7, perhaps in one of the settings. Any ideas will be appreciated. Ron Denis