[guispeak] Re: I want no default printer:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:49:58 -0500

George,

It is possible or at least it used to be possible to have the print dialog
ask you to choose a printer.  I used to be able to do this by specifying no
default printer but now I do not have that option.  In other words, as you
say, the first printer you install is default and the only way you can
change it is to select another default printer.

Johnnie Apple Seed