[guispeak] Re: I E 7 andJAWS 6xx versions

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:04:58 +0100

I'd suggest that you stay well clear of IE7 with any version
of JAWS unless Freedom Scientific specifically give it's
approval.

I understand that Microsoft will be issuing a patch to
prevent automatic update of IE7, but as yet I've not seen
anything announced officially.

I have IE7 myself on a Vista test system, even using it
without JAWS and full sight, I can't say I'm too happy with
it.

George Bell.