[guispeak] Re: I E 7

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:36:27 -0400

Hi, George,
Thanksfor answering.
My questions related to the "tabs list" in I E 7 where one uses the left and right arrows.
That uses the right hand when before one could tab to links and from link to link.

My issue is that I used tab and the numpad keys alternatively and hate to put constant use onto the right hand. Sighted users arespared this tiny dilemma usingthe mouse, but we keyboard users have to consider carpel tunnel syndrome if one does web work non stop.

Any one out there who can address thetabs list in I E 7?

It seems amazing that keyboard use would not have been considered by disabled users in I E 7.

As a  caveat, I have not tried  it as JAWS 8  is noth ere yet.
Many thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>