[guispeak] Re: How is the Program "Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced" for Accessibility with a Screen Reader?

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:33:31 -0500

Thanks George.  Sounds like a useful addition to my tools arsenal.

Best regards,
Jerry

"George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/04/2006 03:10 PM
Please respond to
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[guispeak] Re: How is the Program "Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced" for
Accessibility with a Screen Reader?

Hi Jerry,

The general consensus from this side of the Atlantic (Europe) is that Nero
has maintained its accessibility.

George.