[guispeak] Help with Net Gear wireless router

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:31:41 -0500

Hi,

Could someone please help me with my net gear wireless router.  I finally
got it to connect to my computer using a RJ45 cable but for some reason I
can't get it to connect wirelessly with all 3 of my computers.  Even though
I have it hooked up with the RJ45 cable right now, my other 2 computers can
not connect.  I can go into network connections and view wireless networks
and select my network and choose connect but all I will get is a prompt for
me to choose which network to connect to again.  If someone that has more
experience with this type of router, please contact me and I can give you a
call .  This is one of those 5 in one wireless routers that has a built in
modem.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.computerguydirect.com