[guispeak] Help With New XP Machine Out Of The Box?

  • From: "Paul Hutson" <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:20:57 -0700

Hi listers.

I am scheduled to receive my BRAND new XP Dell Dimension 3000 tomorrow.  I
will NOT be having any sighted help at all to get it up and running so I am
wondering, has anybody on this list got a brand new XP machine up and
running right out of the box WITHOUT any sighted help at all?
Also, how useful is Windows Narrator?  Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Paul