[guispeak] Re: Has Anybody Successfully Used WinDisk, the Shell Extension for Moving Files Between the PC and Old Freedom Scientific Notetakers, Under Windows Vista?

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:22:24 -0400

Hi Dotty,

I sent a note to Freedom Scientific from their web site this morning.
Perhaps you might want to do likewise.  If they start getting the sense
that there's still interest in using the old notetakers, they might take
notice just because it's good business to keep customers happy.

Thanks,
Jerry

"Dorothea Martin" <dotty-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/28/2008 12:13 PM
Please respond to
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[guispeak] Re: Has Anybody Successfully Used WinDisk, the Shell Extension
for Moving Files Between the PC and Old Freedom Scientific Notetakers,
Under Windows Vista?

Hello, Jerry,
I have exactly the same problem. I can also see the files but cannot
transfer across. I have tried to find another program which will work but
have not had any luck. Please keep us posted if you find anything that
will help and I will do likewise. The current, and paid, version of
Hyperterminal seems only to have Telnet, which I don't think will do. I
would appreciate any solution anyone might have short of telling me to buy
a new note taker.
Dotty Martin