[guispeak] Guispeak list move complete (almost)

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:19:04 -0000

Hi all,
Be aware you should receive two copies of this message.
(Hopefully the last of the duplicates)

I believe we have succeeded in moving the membership list to
Freelists.

I have also been weeding out all bouncing addresses, many of
which are due to full mailboxes, or have simply been
rejected by servers for one reason or another. If you are
not receiving messages from Freelists, (As opposed to
NAS.NET) please send a message to george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  - please put the
"GUISPEAK" list name in the subject - and tell us what
address you wish listed.

We anticipate that the old list will be closed down by the
end of this week (12th November). Please amend your address
books with the new posting address. guispeak
<mailto:guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> @freelists.org

Doubtless there may be a few glitches as the list settles
down, so please bear with us and we will do our very best to
sort things out as quickly as possible.

All the best,