[guispeak] Re: Getting into safe mode

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:23:09 +0100

Perhaps if Microsoft were to write their own screen reader,
this might just be possible.  But then there would be no
competition after that.  (Smile)

Seriously though, in order to attempt to diagnose system and
hardware problems, it is essential to use a raw set of
minimal drivers.  Unfortunately this in turn means no
special video intercept to start with.

George.