[guispeak] Getting email from multiple addresses with Eudora

  • From: "randy black" <black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:44:07 -0500

Is there a way to get Eudora to send and receive email from multiple
addresses at the same time? Setting up multiple addresses with Microsoft
Outlook or Outlook Express is easy enough but I have yet to figure out
how to do this with Eudora. I'm sure this is rather elementary but any
suggestions would be much appreciated.
Randy Black