[guispeak] GW Micro lists down again

  • From: Clarence Whaley <whaleyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak list <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 07:32:13 -0500

It appears that Verizon got things right for a little while but now we are down again. Not sure when they will get us going again, but please feel free to call us at 260-489-3671. Obviously, we were hoping this was resolved. Please pass this along to other lists.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail: Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
or press enter below to read all about our training program