[guispeak] Re: Fwd: windows 8 narrator, provides hype and not hope

  • From: David hilbert Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:53:02 -0400

so what else is new?  I just saw an article last week saying that it is much
improved and listing all the new features.

On Mar 28, 2012, at 7:48 AM, Jamal Mazrui wrote:

I have not independently evaluated the statements below, but the author  is a
respected colleague with considerable expertise in this area, so I think the
message is worth sharing.

Jamal