[guispeak] Re: Fwd: Kim Komando Show Tip of the Day -- Wednesday, December 22, 2004

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 03:51:20 -0500

boy, I have only read the first few lines and am already fuming.  Yeah, it
only envolves two things, the second of which is not even relivant if you
don't have a computer and most computers come with the first stuff fairly
well configured now even if you don't like the apps.  There is a lot to know
about setting up a computer if you really want to get the most out of it
that she's not even considering.

Johnnie Apple Seed