[guispeak] Fwd: Burning MP3 CD's and DVD's to be played on a DVD player

  • From: "michael micallef" <micam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind-l postings" <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:32:03 -0500

please reply with your answers directly to pat ferguson, email:
fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

We have been trying to burn mp3 DVD's with mp3 music on them to play on our
new DVD players that Michael Micallef bought for us. We're having problems
getting our dvd players to read these DVD's and MP3 CD's. The DVD players
are excellent and are working just fine, and they are very accessible for
blind persons.
These dvd players play both DVD plus R and DVD minus R DVD's.

Vernon and I both have the same DVD burners made by Plextor. They are the
Plextor PX-716A DVD recorder. DVD burners. These DVD burners will burn both
DVD minus R and DVD Plus R formats.

No matter what we do, we can't get these to work on the DVD players.

The model of the DVD player is the PDM-0723 by Polaroid. I do know other
blind people that have this DVD player.

We would greatly appreciate any assistance we can get with this problem.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Pat Ferguson

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]