[guispeak] Re: Fw: eBook Accessibility

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 08:06:58 -0700

Hi Laura,

No offense intended to the developers of PDF Magic, but, uh, well, my results just haven't been very good with the results of conversions using this program.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Wishing you and yours a happy, accessible New Year!
Blind Access Now blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 2:01 AM
Subject: [guispeak] Fw: eBook Accessibility

Hi all -- this is a followup to the amazon ebook post I just sent. Thought
it was interesting.
Happy reading!
--le

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>