[guispeak] Re: Fw: eBook Accessibility

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 08:00:48 -0700

Hi David,

As you have stated, publishers can protect their content while being accessible. It is unjust when a "business decision" making something inaccessible hurts us. We're the only ones who will face the negative consequences. Hey. This stuff is very serious business. I mean... Blind people lose jobs due to inaccessibility!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Wishing you and yours a happy, accessible New Year!
Blind Access Now blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>