[guispeak] Re: Fw: Kim Komando tip

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:38:54 -0500

The problem is and what she doesn't make a point of telling folk is that the
ocr that comes with most scanners is either a demo of the software are an
inferior ocr product and that to get this to work properly you need good
ocr.  I know that this is not for those who relie on speech and I know it's
just a sort of novelty thing, but I also know that a lot of people are going
to be disapointed if they try it at all.

Johnnie Apple Seed