[guispeak] FW: [gui-talk] User Frustration with the Web Survey

  • From: Andy Baracco <wq6r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:05:32 -0800

>From: "Danielsen, Christopher" <CDanielsen@xxxxxxx>

>This information is also available on the Voice of the Nation's Blind Web
site at
<http://www.voiceofthenationsblind.org>http://www.voiceofthenationsblind.org
. Thanks.

>Chris Danielsen
>
>User Frustration Study Still Needs Volunteers
>
>8 February 05
>Michael Nutt
>
>WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TAKE PART IN THE USER FRUSTRATION STUDY!
>
>The National Federation of the Blind and Towson University are
>co-sponsoring a research study on the frustrations of computer users
>who use screen readers to browse the web. If you take part in the
>study, all you will need to do is record your frustrations while on the
>computer for a 2 hour period. When you return the fully accessible
>electronic forms to us, you automatically receive 50 dollars for taking
>part. We need as many people to take part in the study as possible, in
>order to make the study results more meaningful. This is an important study
for the NFB Jernigan Institute, as it is one of the first examples of
research on blindness conducted by the blind community along with our
partners at Towson University. It is therefore important that the study be
successful and useful to the blindness field. You must act now to
participate, but the more participants we have, the more meaningful the
results of the study will be. We cannot accept participants after February
21, 2005, so act now! Please call the Universal Usability Laboratory at
Towson University at 410-704-2612 or e-mail at <mailto:nfbstudy@xxxxxxxxxx
and>nfbstudy@xxxxxxxxxx and we will send you the forms immediately. Think of
it this way: how often can you get paid $50 for complaining?