[guispeak] FW: Looking for Window-Eyes testimonials

  • From: Andy Baracco <wq6r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:34:22 -0700

Dear Window-Eyes users:

How do you like Window-Eyes? How has it worked for you? Do you use it at
work, school, or home?

We are looking for testimonials from Window-Eyes users to post on our
website and use on other marketing materials. So if you have a great story
to tell about how Window-Eyes has helped you, we'd love to hear it.

Whether it's a problem our tech support people helped you with, a new
software package that you can use at work, or how you were finally able to
email friends and family, tell us all about it.

We'll post the testimonials on our website, and use some of them on future
marketing materials or in presentations. We will only identify you by first
name and last initial, and the state where you live. We may have to edit
comments for spelling and punctuation, but we will leave the content intact.

Please send your testimonials or questions to Erik Deckers at
erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you in advance. I look forward to reading what
everyone has to say.

Erik
--
Erik Deckers
Director of Sales and Marketing
[...]

gw-news list which is an announce only list used for news,
product information and the Voice of Vision newsletter
distribution.