[guispeak] Re: FAT32/NTFS

  • From: "Christopher McMillan" <chrismcmillan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:31:09 -0500

Depending on what OS you use can you write from a FAT 32 to NTFS drive.

NTFS Drives are for NT 4.0 2000 and XP Professional.  If your OS is 95, 98 ME,
it will not support an NTFS Drive.

Take care,

Christopher McMillan
Rehabilitation Engineer
203-444-5661                            Cell Phone
chrismcmillan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx       E-mail Address