[guispeak] Re: Eudora 7.1 help

  • From: john schwery <jschwery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:38:53 -0400

Peter, why not use your current information and register it?

earlier, Peter Bosher, wrote:
Hi All,

I've been using Eudora very happily for years, and was paid up to version
6.2.   I now need to install version 7.1 on an XP machine, and although
I've scoured the website, I just can't understand how to register it.   It
seems that they stopped accepting payment and issuing registration codes,
so I missed my chance, so here's my question:

Is there a generic way to register 7.1 so that it runs in paid mode, and if
not, would anyone be so very kind as to let me have their registration info
to register the programme on this machine?

Best,

Peter

John