[guispeak] Re: Email Backup Question

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:39:44 -0500

You could also get a copy of ebackup, which has been discontinued but is
still available. It backs up OE and its settings and identities and mail
messages, the address book, and anything else you specify -- including
favorites and cookies.
It's what I use.  That makes it easier to restore everything without
reentering the account settings etc.
Good luck.
--le