[guispeak] Re: Email Backup Question

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:43:53 -0500

Dan,

You are looking then for a folder named outlook express.  you will find it
in documents and settings, under your name, in identities\microsoft.  If it
is not there, don't dispair, look under your name under local settings for
identities and microsoft and outlook express.  You could do a find for
outlook express and find the folder that way, copy the entire folder and
you'll have everything except the address book.