[guispeak] Re: EdSharp 2.5 and FileDir 3.1 released

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:52:55 -0500 (EST)

 Unfortunately, I do not yet have a Vista computer to test with myself.
I have tried to follow developer guidelines to make EdSharp and FileDir
compatible.  Users have reported that EdSharp is compatible.  I am
unclear about FileDir.  Certainly, that is my intent, and the .NET
Framework 2.0 is supposed to run the same on XP and Vista).  If someone
discovers a problem, please report it, as specifically as possible, and
I will try to fix it.

Jamal