[guispeak] Re: EdSharp 1.2 released

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 02:49:33 -0400 (EDT)

I don't think I've invented a new language.  The Find and Replace commands
use standard syntax of C and related languages for representing
nonprinting characters in strings.  I made one addition based on an idea
from C#, using an @ prefix to indicate that a string should be understood
literally rather than interpreted with possible tokens.

EdSharp supports regular expressions in three commands:  Replace with
Regular Expression (Control+Shift+R), Extract with Regular Expression
(Control+Shift+E), and Yield (count) with Regular Expression
(Control+Shift+Y).

Regards,
Jamal