[guispeak] E-books on wireless networking and security

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 16:34:37 -0500

Hi,

Could someone tell me where I can find some E-Books on wireless networking and wireless security? If there's anyone who has any of these E-Books and don't mind sharing them I would really appreciate it if you can pass a copy to me. I would really really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
telephone: 414-461-8885
Fax: 414-461-8856

Please visit my store for all your computer and electronic needs.
Computer Guy Direct
telephone: 1-866-653-7284
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.computerguydirect.com