[guispeak] Disk imaging

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:26:15 -0500

Hi everyone,

Could someone tell me what Disk imaging software is everyone using?  I'm
using Back up my PC but it won't let me backup to an external hard drive.  I
want something that will let me back up my whole computer including the
registry.  What I'm going to do is have both my desktop and my laptop
reformatted and put windows xp back on and then make a complete back up so I
can restore my computer back to that state when I first started.  I guess
I'm going to have to backup on cdr's.  I welcome all suggestions.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbish computers,
parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

http://www.computerguydirect.com

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

"Promotion"
For a limited time, get free shipping for any purchases $50.00 or more.