[guispeak] Re: Convert Audible book to MP3

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:30:11 -0400

www.goldwave.com

                      Clarence Whaley

                      <clarence.whaley@c        To:
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      omcast.net>               cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [guispeak] Re:
Convert Audible book to MP3
                      guispeak@freelists

                      .org

                      08/10/2006 01:55

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

GoldWave works great, but you must, of course, open the book first
with your authorization from Audible.  Sorry I don't remember the URL
for GoldWave, but I'm sure you can find it on google.