[guispeak] Conditional page break

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:37:42 -0700

Hello,

In version 10.4, is there some mechanism for creating a
conditional page break in embossed documents such that a
paragraph will commence on a new page if the first line would
otherwise occur with a user-designated number of lines from the
bottom of a braille page?

Sorry for the lengthy sentence above.  I just want to configure
10.4 to begin a new braille page with certain paragraphs which
should not be broken.

Thanks for suggestions.

Don Roberts