[guispeak] Re: Computer Problem

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:44:09 -0500

Oh, and before you run a virus scan, be sure to clean the temporary internet
files from that folder.  There are usually lots of these files and any virus
scan takes a long time sifting through them, and viruses have a way of
hiding in them.
So go to Internet Options to the general tab and click on the button to
delete temp internet files.
Deleting cookies is up to you.  I have a lot of useful info stored in
cookies and so tend not to delete them, but some people do.
The history I leave as that is extremely useful.
Good luck!
--le