[guispeak] Re: Cingular wireless accessibility telephone number

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:37:09 -0400

Hi -- you can get free directory assistance from any phone by typing 1 800
FREE411.
This beats typing 411 and paying your carrier $2 per call.
FREE411 does play you annoying advertizements while looking for your number,
but hey, they have to make a little money...
Is this info of use to you?
Good luck and happy chatting.
--le