[guispeak] Re: Cell Phone

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:52:16 -0400

Andy, i did not say that your phone was a nokia, I said *my* phone was a
nokia -- and I also said that the screen readers available for the nokia
phones were much more phowerful than the access on the LG, I thought it was
great that Verizon was taking steps to make their phones accessible and
hoped they sold a lot of them.
The LG phone is less expensive and also does not do as much, but it works
for many things and so if you want that service, try taking advantage of it
and let everyone know what you think.