[guispeak] Carl Jolley

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:15:40 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Mervyn Robertson
[mailto:Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 August 2005 17:02

I am extremely saddened to announce the sudden death, of
Carl Jolley on Friday, 26 August 2005 at the age of 31. Carl
joined Sight & Sound Technology in June 2003 and was
primarily responsible for Sales and Training of Braille
products sold by the company. He was a multi-talented
individual who was very much liked and respected by all at
Sight & Sound and those that came into contact with him. He
was extremely professional in his work yet had a wicked
sense of humour, keeping everyone entertained and was the
life and soul of any party.

He will be sorely missed by everyone and our sincere
condolences go out to his family and close friends.

Details of the funeral are yet to be announced but, if
anyone wishes to express their condolences, please send an
email to messages@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we will pass all
communications to Carl's family.

Mervyn Robertson
Managing Director