[guispeak] CSUN special showings

  • From: Clarence Whaley <whaleyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak list <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:32:16 -0600

CSUN is holding its annual conference in the Los Angeles Airport Marriott
and Hilton hotels in Los Angeles, California from March 16th through 19th.
GW Micro will be exhibiting at this event in booth 314 and 333. We will also
be offering special Suite Sessions, held in our hospitality suite.
These Suite Sessions are by invitation only, and you must register in
advance. Please look over the schedule below and choose any of the events
you want to attend. Then let us know your preference, and we'll put you on
the guest list. We will also have a special gift for all attendees, so sign
up now, because time is running out.
Thursday, March 17th
9 am - Overview of Window-Eyes
11 am - New features of Window-Eyes 5.0
1 pm - Window-Eyes training
Friday, March 18th
9 am - Overview of Window-Eyes
11 am - New features of Window-Eyes 5.0
1 pm - Using Window-Eyes in a Citrix environment
To sign up, just send an email to Erik Deckers at erik@xxxxxxxxxxx with the
time and date of the session you want to attend. You will receive a
confirmation email to let you know that your spot has been reserved. There
are only 12 spots per session.
Because of hotel policy, we will not know the room number until we check in.
So please stop by booth 314/333 on Wednesday evening or before your session,
and we'll give you the room number. And if let us know where you are
staying, we will leave a message for you about the room number.
Erik Deckers
Director of Sales and Marketing
GW Micro, Inc.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail: Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
or press enter below to read all about our training program