[guispeak] Re: CAn Nero burn to a DVD?

  • From: Monte Single <mrsingle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:17:47 -0600

If your version of nero is 5.5 or higher, it will burn DVDs likely. You will
also need a DVD burner, and a computer with sufficient memory and processor
speed. I would think a CPU of about one gig and half a gig of ram will do the
trick.
As for tips, i'll leave that to someone else as I have not burnt a DVD in over
two years.

Monte.