[guispeak] Re: Box computer

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:01:31 -0500

Hi Beth, Well, I cannot answer your question about loudness of box computers,
but guess what?  You can find box computers brand new from 2 sources.  The one
is called the Freedom Box surfboard, and you learn more about it and the
Freedom box at http://www.freedombox.info There's also a box computer including
builtin keyboard and you can learn more about it and read their online
catalogue at the following place http://www.irti.net Now I don't work for
either of those companies but I reccommend either of those computers. You take
care and thanks for posting your great question. Harry in Michigan