[guispeak] Book Indexing Freeware

  • From: Dorothea Martin <dotty-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:34:35 +0200

Does anyone know of a free program which will make an index of a book
manuscript already typed in Word? Had I been told to prepare an index when
I was editing this book, I would have typed in the field codes when I came
to the words which would be in the index, but I don't want to go through
the whole manuscript again.
Dotty Martin