[guispeak] Backup System

  • From: Virgil Cook <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: "BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guispeak-freelists.org" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 11:44:43 -0400

Please excuse the cross posting, but I want as many people as possible to see this note.

I plan to buy an external hard drive to use for backing up the hard drive in my computer. Can someone recommend backup software that works well with Jaws?

Thank you.

Virgil A. Cook, Ph.D. Associate Professor Emeritus of English Virginia Tech