[guispeak] Backspacing and Not Hearing Characters in MS Word

  • From: "Crabb, Nolan" <Nolan.Crabb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:05:26 -0600

I'm using Window-Eyes 4.5 service pack 4 with MS Word 2003.  When I
backspace, I can't hear the characters I'm deleting.

The display is set to 768x1024 high color.  Yes, we have Norton on the
network, but there's no where that talks about the office plug-in, so
there's no place to disable it.

I've diddled with the cursor width in accessibility under control panel,
no difference.  Any other thoughts?

Nolan Crabb
Computer Information Tech 2
Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
615 Howerton Ct., P.O. Box 2320
Jefferson City, MO 65109
(573) 751-4788

e-mail: nolan.crabb@xxxxxxxxxx
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail is intended only
for its addressee and may contain information that is
legally privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure pursuant to DSS Communications Policy 3-
404.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by e-mail and delete the