[guispeak] Avery personal Label Printer

  • From: garnett parsons <garnett.parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: G U I Speak Message list <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 15:23:53 -0500

Hello everyone.
Recently I purchased the Avery Personal Label Printer 09100, and I would like to know if any member is using this label printer and if there are amy jaws scripts for the program that comes with the printer.
I would be glad to purchase these jaws scripts if they are available.
Thank You
Regards

Garnett Parsons