[guispeak] Anybody Know Where the Basic Interpreter for Blazie Notetakers can be Found?

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:33:44 -0500

Hi all.  It seems to me you used to be able to get to ftp://blazie.com and
poke around all the old stuff for Braille Lites and such.  Now, however, I
can't seem to get there using Internet Explorer 6.  Does anybody know of a
source for the BASIC language interpreter and documentation for the old
notetakers?

Thanks,
Jerry