[guispeak] Another silly problem

  • From: "Denis" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:53:11 +0300

Hello folks,

Messages from the yahoogroup lists I'm on arrive just fine, but since a couple
of days ago when I try to post a message, Yahoo sends me this:

We are unable to deliver the message from <

to <

Your email account has been bouncing mails.  This means that emails
sent to your account over several days have been returned to us.
This is sometimes because mail boxes are filled up, or because of
configuration problems.  To reset your Yahoo! Groups account, please go

For further assistance, please visit

How come it bounces emails if I get them? Okay, Of course, I sign in to my
yahoogroups account, and it shows my address as "non-verified" with a link to
verify it below. When I click on it, it tells me that a verification message
was sent to my address, and I have to click a link inside it. But I never get
this message.

I'd create another yahoogroups account with the sam email address, but they
won't let me, saying kind of "this email address is already registered".

I would very much appreciate any ideas on how to get around this silly

Very best regards,