[guispeak] Adjusting the size of the subject line

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:51:03 -0500

Hi everyone,

I need some help from some knowledgeable person who can email me some step
by step instructions on how to adjust the size of my subject line in outlook
2003.  All of the subject is not being announced.  I'm using window-eyes 5.5
on a windows xp system.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbish computers,
parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

http://www.computerguydirect.com

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

"Promotion"
For a limited time, get free shipping for any purchases $50.00 or more.