[guispeak] Re: Accessible Bible

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 16:08:42 +0100

Keith,
I have not used the software you mention, but I am familiar with the Online
bible.  I find
it quite accessible with Hal and it has a Screen reader mode which I believe to
be
intended to help Jaws users in particular.  There is a free starter pack
(available from
www.onlinebible.com
your friend might find it worth a try if you fail to get help from users
ofFamily Bible
Library.

Douglas

--