[guispeak] Re: Accessibility of backup software?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:05:02 -0700

Hi Rose,

What did you decide on to replace it? I have thus far tried two solutions: Rundegren All Image and Acronis TrueImage 8. After several attempts, All Image was completely unable to successfully image the hard drive in one of my systems, coming up with a generic unspecified error. I also feel it is very new, untested and not well documented. Of course, being one of the leading products, Acronis TrueImage 8 is almost completely inaccessible! Retrospect came with the drive, but thanks for telling me about its problems; I'll leave it alone. Any other ideas out there?

Thanks.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>