[guispeak] Re: Accessibility of backup software?

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:13:10 -0400

Hi,

I am using Norton Ghost at the moment. but it isn't accessible. I have to boot from a special floppy with a true DOS system on it. It's a DOS screen, but all, or mostly all, in graphics which are not recognized by either the old JAWS for DOS or by Slimware Window Bridge. So my wife looks over my shoulder and uses the mouse to select the actions to perform using the mouse. Oh yes, it loads its own mouse driver as it boots.

I would certainly be interested in knowing about any other program that does the job and is accessible.

All the best.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada