[guispeak] Re: Acam MDI Frame Window

  • From: Dorothea Martin <dotty-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:00:30 +0100

Hello, George,
I've got SharpEye. I spent the best part of Wednesday putting each of the
22 pages of the PDF file of Bach's Cantata 84 through an image printer,
then recognized the results with SharpEye. The end product was so full of
errors as to be useless. I don't know if this program will do any better. I
don't believe that there is a music recognition engine better than
SharpEye's, and, for all I know, some of the errors may even have been made
in the production of the PDF file, but this new program may prevent some
errors caused by the image printer or at least not require me to spend a
whole day to discover that the recognition of one or another PDF file does
not yield a result worth correcting.
Dotty Martin