[guispeak] Acam MDI Frame Window

  • From: Dorothea Martin <dotty-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:51:48 +0100

I'm a Beta tester for a program to re-convert a music PDF file back to a
musical score. The opening screen has pink and white dots (so the sighted
one tells me) and an authentication (registration window included. My JAWS
Configuration File calls the Window an Acam MDI Frame. To which class
should I assign this window? I tried a dialog, but it still didn't do the
Dotty Martin