[guispeak] A problem with my gmail and outlook express

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 05:05:26 +0300

 Hi All,
    when I want to send an e-mail via gmail.com I get the following message:
"Unable to establish a SSL connection with the server. Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response:
'454 TLS not available due to temporary reason', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 454, Error Number: 0x800CCC7F"
However, I can receive e-mails via the same account with no prob.
Any suggestions can solve this odd behavior!
Thanks in advance,
Khalid